ORCi Update 30th June 2020

When can we return to a near normal? We are on it!

  • 01/07/2020 09:25
National Banger Committee Update July 2020

The latest update from the ORCi National Banger Committee (dated July 2020) has been published

  • 29/06/2020 13:21
ORCi update statement

ORCi promoters continue to meet regularly to keep up to date with government advice and how best we may service our competitors and eventually spectators and thank all for their patience and support as we progressively move forward step by step

  • 24/06/2020 19:59
ORCi Update Covid 19

The ORCi stated within it's Covid 19 policy that this would be reviewed in line with government advice.

  • 18/06/2020 16:06
National Banger Committee Update June 2020

The latest update from the ORCi National Banger Committee has been published

  • 13/06/2020 13:54
ORCI Statement Saturday 30th May

The ORCi has been working extremely hard in recent weeks with it's consultants, HSE and government advice to provide Covid 19 Policies and Rules to allow the ‘safe’ return of Practice type events subject to the government and Local authority permitting venues to open after 1st June.

  • 30/05/2020 17:00
Crimond Raceway 2020

All events postponed until further notice

  • 30/05/2020 16:48
  • Chris
  • News
ORCi Official Statement 22nd May 2020

The ORCi held a further video conference on Friday 22nd May to update the current situation and review government advice with regards our own sport.

  • 22/05/2020 17:00
ORCi Official Statement 8th May 2020

An important official statement from the ORCi has been published.

  • 08/05/2020 17:00
ORCi Statement Coronavirus Pandemic

The ORCi have heeded the request from the Government for businesses to act responsibly, and, as such have taken the difficult decision to temporarily suspend future race meetings at ORCI venues until such time as guidance from the Government changes.

  • 17/03/2020 11:00
Back to Top